Since the dawn of container handling, Bromma has been synonymous with leadership in spreaders.
Today Bromma continues to demonstrate industry leadership through spreaders designed with our environment in mind. The new GreenLine™ product family reduces the energy consumption of the spreader, and due to lower weight, GreenLine™ spreaders also reduce energy consumption in the container crane.
These are spreaders that meet the triple bottom line of more productive, more efficient, and more environmentally responsible spreaders. As such, GreenLine™ will help your terminal meet environmental goals, while achieving your underlying commercial objectives.
The right products for the right time
The GreenLine™ spreader family offers the right products for the right time in our industry’s history. At Bromma, listening to our customers is a core value of our organization. Today, as all terminals know, the container handling industry is facing a time of both significant opportunity, and significant challenge. These challenges include:
- Enormous growth in shipping volume
- Increasing environmental impact scrutiny by government bodies
- Continuing delays in the granting of terminal expansion permits
- Serious congestion and noise abatement concerns at many land-locked terminals
The Bromma GreenLine™ family of spreaders offer container terminals
equipment solutions that will help ports make additional strides toward "greener" operations. In addition, the GreenLine™ spreader family has clear operating advantages for terminals. GreenLine™ spreaders are a new generation of ship-to-shore and yard container handling solutions that are:
- More energy efficient - as much as 85% lower spreader energy consumption
- Faster, easier and less costly to service
- Eliminate the clean-up costs associated with oil spills
- Reduced scheduled service time, thereby increased spreader uptime
- Lower service materials cost (for oil and filters)
- Reduced un-scheduled service time, due to the elimination of many of the "nusiance" downtime events that occur due to spreader hydraulics (bad hose connections, etc)
Contact your local Bromma representative for more information.