The Bromma Report is published approximately twice a year with the latest information about Bromma Conquip as a complement to our pressreleases.
Bromma Report - issue no.3 2012/2013
- Growing Group TCB
- An Interview on the Future of Bromma Product Design with Michael Thysell
- A Gallery Of Faces, A Gallery Of Stories
- Green ZoneTM Goes Live
- The Question Is How, Not If
- Major Contracts from Leading Terminals
Download issue no.3 2012/2013
Besides the above English version we can also provide Bromma Report in Chinese and Spanish:
Spanish version. Issue 3 2012/2013
Chinese version. Issue 3 2012/2013
Bromma Report - issue no.2 2012
- Introducing Work Order™
- An Interview with Roger Halle
- The Rise of Automated Terminals
- Container Weight Verification
- The 2,000th All-Electric Goes To China
- A Closer Look At The Meanings of "Green"
Download issue no.2 2012
Spanish version. no.2 2012
Bromma Report - issue no.1 2012
- Interview - An interview with Christofer Pilo
- Customer Profile - An American Growth Story
- Terminal Productivity - Reinventing spreader fleet maintenance with Bromma Roadmap
- Container handling - Giving terminal technic
Download issue no.1 2012
Bromma Report - issue no.1 2011
- Terminal Productivity - New apps keep terminals operating in the Green Zone
- Interview - An interview with Mika Virtanen
- Container Handling - Bromma Lowers Emissions by 90% through use of cleaner steel
- Customer profile - Partnering for higher productivity in Malaysia
- Container handling - 50+ years: The many faces of Bromma
Download issue no.1 2011
Bromma Report - issue from 2010 and earlier
- Download issue Fall/Winter 2010
- Download issue Spring/Summer 2010
- Download issue Autumn/Winter 2009:2
- Download issue Autumn/Winter 2009:2 Chinese
- Download issue Spring/Summer 2009, 1,2MB.
Download issue Spring/Summer 2009 Chinese version, 5,2 MB
Download issue Spring/Summer 2008, 1,1 MB.
Download issue Fall 2007, 1032kB.
Download issue Spring/Summer 2007, 380kB.
Download issue Fall/Winter 2006, 885kB.
Download issue Spring/Summer 2006, 845kB.
Please send questions regarding the Bromma Reports to